No, we’re not able to move or alter a donation after it’s made. Charitable donations on Mightycause pass through the Mightycause Foundation, which is a donor-advised fund. When you make a donation to a page on Mightycause, you are “advising” us as to which charity you’d like us to send your donation to, and altering that is not allowed. However, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to find a solution.
Articles in this section
- What is Mightycause?
- Why is there a charge from “Mightycause” on my Credit Card?
- Is my donation on Mightycause tax-deductible?
- I’m not in the United States. Can I still make a donation?
- I’m not comfortable donating with my credit card, can I make a donation with cash or a check?
- How much of my donation goes to the fundraiser?
- Is my donation secure?
- Do I need to make an account to donate on Mightycause?
- How do I know if my donation went through?
- My donation wouldn’t process! Why?