Make sure to fill out all the sections with a “!” on it. Once you complete all the required sections (Title, Categories, Image/Video, Goal, Duration, Organizer Info, Description and Bank Setup), you’ll see a "Publish" button appear at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be prompted to either Publish or Continue Editing. Once you click Publish, your page will be live so you can start sharing your page and raising the funds you need for your cause!
Articles in this section
- WePay FAQ
- How do I create a personal fundraiser?
- Who can create a personal fundraiser on Mightycause?
- How much does it cost to create a personal fundraiser?
- Are donations to my personal fundraiser tax-deductible?
- If I am international, can I create a personal fundraiser?
- How do I publish my personal fundraiser?
- How do I receive funds from my fundraiser?
- How do I wrap up my personal fundraiser?
- Why was my fundraiser deleted?