Mightycause is founded on the idea of collaborative impact. Team fundraisers bring people together to raise money for important causes. The main benefit of a team page is the number of people you can reach. Your team members will be asking their friends, family, and others in their social network to donate. The team structure brings new donors to nonprofit organizations, increases the reach of your fundraising campaign, and helps build momentum to reach your funding goals.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between an Event page and a Team page?
- How do events and teams on Mightycause differ from other platforms?
- How do events work on Mightycause?
- How do teams work on Mightycause?
- What are the benefits of a team page?
- How do I create an event page?
- How do I create a team fundraising page?
- Can I have teams within my team page?
- How do people join my event?
- Benefits of Event Fundraising