Mightycause is founded on the idea of collaborative impact, and team fundraisers help bring people together to raise money for important causes. The main benefit of a team page is that you can reach so many people — because your team members will be asking their friends, family, and others in their social network to donate, teams can help bring in new donors to nonprofit organizations, increase the reach of your fundraising campaign, help build momentum and reach your funding goals.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between an Events page and a Teams page?
- How do events and teams on Mightycause differ from other platforms?
- How do events work on Mightycause?
- How do teams work on Mightycause?
- What are the benefits of a team page?
- How do I create an event page?
- How do I create a team fundraising page?
- Can I have teams within my team page?
- How do people join my event or team?
- I know most of my event or team members won’t want to create a page from scratch — can I fill in some parts of their pages for them?