Yes! Donations made on Mightycause are tax-deductible to extent allowed by law. Individuals are receipted for 100 percent of their donation, including if they covered the processing fee.
Articles in this section
- What is Mightycause?
- Why is there a charge from “Mightycause” on my Credit Card?
- Is my donation on Mightycause tax-deductible?
- I’m not in the United States. Can I still make a donation?
- I’m not comfortable donating with my credit card, can I make a donation with cash or a check?
- How much of my donation goes to the fundraiser?
- Is my donation secure?
- Do I need to make an account to donate on Mightycause?
- How do I know if my donation went through?
- My donation wouldn’t process! Why?