Mightycause automatically sends an email receipt when you make a donation, but there are several reasons why you may not see it in your inbox. Your email provider may have sent it to your junk mail folder, so be sure to check there. Gmail may have routed your receipt to your “Purchases” tab, so you should check there if you’re a Gmail user. If you were donating as a guest, a typo in your email address could cause you to not receive your receipt. We’re happy to resend your receipt — just email us at email@example.com from the email address you used to complete your donation and we’ll make sure you get it.
Articles in this section
- What is Mightycause?
- Why is there a charge from “Mightycause” on my Credit Card?
- Is my donation on Mightycause tax-deductible?
- I’m not in the United States. Can I still make a donation?
- I’m not comfortable donating with my credit card, can I make a donation with cash or a check?
- How much of my donation goes to the fundraiser?
- Is my donation secure?
- Do I need to make an account to donate on Mightycause?
- How do I know if my donation went through?
- My donation wouldn’t process! Why?