Donations to personal cause fundraisers on Mightycause are not tax-deductible charitable donations. Although they are generous and awesome, the funds go to individuals’ bank accounts, and are therefore not tax-exempt.
Articles in this section
- Stripe FAQ for Personal Cause Fundraisers
- How do I create a personal fundraiser?
- Who can create a personal fundraiser on Mightycause?
- How much does it cost to create a personal fundraiser?
- Are donations to my personal fundraiser tax-deductible?
- If I am international, can I create a personal fundraiser?
- How do I publish my personal fundraiser?
- How do I receive funds from my fundraiser?
- How do I wrap up my personal fundraiser?
- Why was my fundraiser deleted?