Mightycause listened to feedback from our users, compared features available from other platforms, and brainstormed new ways to help Event and Team Organizers manage their page and multiple fundraisers. We have customization options available to help make your event or team page pop and match your nonprofit’s branding, the ability to make an event or team invite-only or open to anyone who wants to fundraise, a template to make it easy for your fundraisers to get their page published so they can start fundraising, and tools to manage your event or team efficiently.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between an Events page and a Teams page?
- How do events and teams on Mightycause differ from other platforms?
- How do events work on Mightycause?
- How do teams work on Mightycause?
- What are the benefits of a team page?
- How do I create an event page?
- How do I create a team fundraising page?
- Can I have teams within my team page?
- How do people join my event or team?
- I know most of my event or team members won’t want to create a page from scratch — can I fill in some parts of their pages for them?